Care - Other
Lack of Color hats are crafted from a variety of high-quality materials sourced from around the world and designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
- We recommend storing your hat in our hat boxes. This will keep your hat clean and preserve its shape.
- Alternatively, store it on a flat surface and avoid hanging it on the wall to prolong your hat's life.
- We do not recommend getting your LOC hat wet, if you do pat it dry with a towel.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure to minimize discoloration.
- To breathe new life into your wool hat, please visit our care guide.